Weight Gain: Exercises to Build Muscle Weight Fast at Home
When you are too lean and want to gain weight, you surely don’t want to put on weight with bad fat in the body. It is very essential and necessary to gain weight healthily through building muscle and having a healthy lifestyle. Combining good exercises and a healthy diet can make you change your looks through gaining weight naturally.
Those who want to put on weight should gain weight naturally and healthily. The solution is to have a healthy diet and do the best exercises for weight gain at home naturally. This article will help you to show the top and best exercises to gain weight in days.
Natural Tips to Build Muscle Weight at Home:
Although one may think that gaining weight is very easy to do, gaining a healthy weight is important. Apart from the best exercises to gain weight, one needs to also follow healthy lifestyle changes for better results to see in days. Few of them are as follows.
- Have healthy food. Eating more food for weight gain does not mean having junk food and baked items.
- Take good nuts and dry fruits regularly. Include almonds, peanuts, dates, and raisins.
- Take good cheese along with milk products.
- Have meat and chicken regularly.
- Take good protein foods to aid in building muscles properly.
- Healthy fats should make 20% of your diet for healthy weight gain. Hence include fish, eggs, meat,and similar products.
- Have natural sugars from fruits like banana, grapes, avocado, orange, pear,and sweet potatoes.
- As per doctor recommendation, you can also choose to have vitamin tablets and protein bars.
Weight Gain Exercises for Skinny People:
One of the most sought out and popular exercise for weight loss and gain are push-ups. They can be used multipurpose to build muscles and gain weight. It is very prominent for those who love the gym and exercises. Push-ups help strengthen the muscles near the chest, back and ab areas and tone them down. They help the muscles immensely. Although they may not be very easy to perform, they are efficient in improving flexibility and gaining weight through muscles.Performing push-ups everyday aids to fitness tremendously and you may see the change within two weeks.
- Lie flat on the ground on your back
- Focus on the back area and chest areas, gradually lower the chest to the ground
- Push back slowly towards the top
- One must make sure that palms are placed straight and flat on the ground
- Place emphasis on the chest area and push up with help of feet and palms
- Repeat the same for 20 times
- Increase the pace and reps as you build up your stamina
Another prominent form of workout and exercises to gain weight are lunges. Most fitness enthusiasts love this exercise for the promising results it gives.They are quite popular to build muscles near the hips and abdomen areas. They help to tone them down and strengthen them. You can get to see the results by ten days.
- Stand straight
- Place your feet wide apart, parallel to that of the shoulders
- Place your hands either on hips or you can even choose to carry dumbbells during the same
- Step forward with one foot
- Keep toes pointing forward
- Make sure the knee is straight and drop the back knee
- Bend your front knee slowly
- Drop until your thigh is parallel to the ground
- Make sure knee is properly aligned to ankle
- Push body backside using your front knee
- Switch the legs and repeat another side
- Do this for 15 reps and increase the reps as you get comfortable and get used to the exercise.
Squats are a popular exercise form which can help build muscles near buttocks, hips and thigh areas. You can also choose to add intensity to the workout by adding dumbbells. This helps to strengthen the core muscles and build around the lean muscle. This workout can do wonders to your body and can see the results in two weeks’ time.
- Stand straight on the floor
- Place your feet wide apart
- Place your hands parallel to the ground or in prayer position
- Push the buttocks outside behind slowly and go down gradually as much as you can
- Thighs should get parallel to the floor gradually
- Pause for few seconds
- Slowly rise to the normal and original position
- Repeat this exercise for 30 reps and increase the count as you get comfortable.
Another effective way to build muscles is pull-ups. They are quite popular to build around the chest area, especially for men. Although they are difficult to do, they are efficient and immensely show impact through building your core and helping with improving position and posture. You can get the results quickly in no time, less than two weeks once you inculcate them in your workout routine. Start this and see quickly on how well you can achieve a lean physique through this workout.
- Firstly you need to fit a pull bar at your home
- Move towards the pull bar
- Starting with the bottom, move slowly and pull up with your hands, shoulders and arms upside
- Lower your body slowly and in a controlled manner
- Repeat the same exercise for 5-10 times depending on your stamina
- Slowly increase the reps and pace.
Weight lifting is one of the favorite exercises and workouts for fitness enthusiasts. This is one of the most recommended to build muscles around the upper part of the body including arms, and abs areas. This helps with the overall weight and core strength in the body. Further, it also helps to build up arms and get rid of the fat. Weight lifting helps through strengthening the muscles and improving flexibility and stamina. This exercise will start showing the results within a month of beginning.
- A pair of weights is required for this workout. You can choose the weight accordingly and gradually increase as you get used to it
- Stand straight and place feet at least shoulder width apart
- Hold the weights in both hands equally
- Lift them slowly and gradually above the head
- Pay close attention to your arms. Arms should be placed straight
- Lower the weight slowly behind your back area
- Hold it for few seconds at least
- Now slowly lift the weight above again over your head
- Remember, always place your arms as close as possible to the ears
- Do three sets of 20 reps each at first
- Make sure you do this exercise with trainer only as this may get dangerous or injure in case not placed correctly.
Bench pressing helps build muscles and strengthens the core efficiently. They help to improve posture, stamina and are great to tone the body down. However one should do this exercise with a trainer at the beginning since it may require time to do perfectly without getting hurt. Bench presses are effective with results quickly and one can start noticing the changes from two weeks.
- Lie down on the bench flat on your back side
- Hold a barbell or dumbbell at your shoulder’s width
- Arch your back before lifting the dumbbells or barbells
- Pull both shoulder blades together
- Lift the dumbbells and inhale deeply
- Lower them down towards your chest
- Keep the elbows at 45-degree angle as the bar begins to come down
- Repeat the same for 15 reps each and do three sets similarly
A prominent exercise for many fitness and gym enthusiasts are dumbbell pulls. They are well known for many workout regimes for strengthening the core and muscles. They also help tone them down beneath from chest and ab areas and to further help improve posture and stamina.
- Lie flat on your workout bench
- Hold the designated dumbbell over chest at arm length above
- Be careful while you hold as it should not fall on you.
- Wrap your thumbs on the bar of the dumbbell
- Slowly lower the dumbbell overhead
- Start with lower weight at first and increase gradually once you get used to it
- Do ten reps each in a set and repeat for three sets
- You can begin to see the results in a months’ time
Usage of heavy weight is involved in this exercise. It helps to form arms, legs,and backs effectively through toning the muscles. However one should be very careful to practice in front of a trainer to avoid injuries. One can start seeing the results within a month’s time.
- Stand with your feet on the ground
- Keep the designated weight before you
- With the help of the trainer’s guidance, lift the weight slowly above your head
- Inhale and exhale
- Slowly bring the weight down behind your back
- Repeat the same for the reps according to guidance
- Dead lifts are different from normal weight lifting as this involves huge weights
Popular and most sought exercise form is running. It is quite natural and without equipment’s though very useful and gives high impact on building muscles and core. It helps to strengthen the muscles and core and improve flexibility. Further, it also helps to increase the heartbeat’s pace and metabolism in our body. One can see the results within a month of beginning running every day.
- Regular run for half an hour to one hour can change your life and fitness routine
- It can help and do wonders
- Do not forget and make sure to inhale and exhale deeply while running
- Increase and decrease the pace gradually
Gaining weight healthily does not look as easy as one may think. It requires to a focus on muscle growth and healthy development through nutrition-rich foods and high dietary intake. These should come from healthy and regular exercises and lifestyle. Make sure you keep a goal and achieve it gradually in days. Do not skip your daily workout routines and food habits.