5 Simple Tips to Naturally Prevent Cellulite Skin
If you’re embarrassed or ashamed of your cellulite now, how will you feel when it’s just gotten worse in 5 years? In 10 years? or in 20 years. In that time, you will have accumulated so much more toxicity in your body and along with your cellulite will now appear a myriad of other unpleasant symptoms too. The key to becoming anti cellulite is to remove the accumulation of toxins from your body and to prevent further development of toxins. This is not only the way to aid in cellulite removal and prevent it, but also the way to live a long, healthy life and look and feel as beautiful as possible.
Tips to Naturally Prevent Cellulite!
- Swap your salt – It can’t be easier than to swap your refined salt (table salt) for Celtic sea salt or crystal salt from the Himalayas. Refined salt only contributes to your body’s accumulation of toxicity. However, crystal and marine salt are alkaline, packed with beneficial minerals, give the body instead of taking it and have full flavor…
- Eat a clean, alkaline, unprocessed diet to banish cellulite- You must first remove the toxins from your body from where they have accumulated in your cells, tissues, and organs. This can be done by consuming alkaline forming foods. All fresh vegetables and fruits are alkaline and should constitute most of your diet.
- Hydrate and flush – You need to drink enough clean water and organic hydration from fresh fruits and vegetables to keep toxins flowing. Water is essential for life, and cellulite must also be reduced and prevented. One must begin the day by consuming water every day. Add lemon juice or lemon slices if you don’t like to drink only water. Herbal tea is also great, but as much as possible avoid coffee and tea and drink extra water and fresh vegetable juice if you choose to help counteract their dehydration and acidity.
- Detox as cellulite solutions – The best way to do this is through professional colonics or home enemas to get into some regular colon cleansing. Find and discuss your needs with a professional colon hydro therapist in your area or buy an enema kit at home and use it regularly. Detox can act as the best cure for cellulite.
- Avoid consumption of sugary foods.
- Consume vitamin C-rich food.
- Use natural remedies to promote wound healing as they can otherwise lead to cellulite’s.
- Poor circulation and diabetes can also pose a risk and cause the advent of cellulite’s.
- Moisturize skin regularly to prevent cracking and peeling.
- Obesity, work on weight control as swelling in turn leads to cellulitis.
In a particular pattern, dry brushing brushes the skin with a dry brush that helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite, helps to remove toxins from the body and promotes toned and soft skin. This dry brushing process takes place before showering. Cellulite is the appearance of the skin on the legs, back, stomach, and upper arms. Everyone hates it. Under our skin, it’s just normal fat. It looks lumpy because it pushes the connective tissue and makes the skin pucker above it. Therefore, whether we are heavy or thin, we can have it. Dry brushing helps to stimulate cells and break down toxins under the skin. It increases the circulation of blood, which helps to flush the extra fat out of the surface, which is the main reason for cellulite. Blood circulation also helps to release toxins from other organs. However, our skin doesn’t have any additional boost to help remove toxins itself.Dry brushing is necessary to remove these toxins and bad fats in our body.
- Spend about 5-10 minutes on dry brushing, and do it2-5 times a week, preferably before bathing.
- Do not wet the skin.
- Dry brush your skin while it is dry.
- Dry brushing helps to eliminate cellulite, within 2-3 months.
A body wrap can help you lose fat, strengthen your skin and remove cellulite. The wrap creates a fever-like condition that eliminates toxins by sweating. An additional advantage when using clay powder in the wrap is that it promotes the formation of collagen fiber. This strengthens your skin.
Two cups green clay, 4 tablespoons olive oil, half cup sea salt, warm water and Wrapping sheets (Cling wrap).
- First, mix the dry ingredients with sufficient water to obtain a thick paste. To dissolve the salt, use warm water and mix the clay easily. Add the oil and combine with the mask of clay. Apply this evenly to your abdomen on your legs or cellulite.
- Wrap the sheet and let it sit for approximately an hour. Remove the wrapping sheet and rinse with lukewarm water the body mask. Twice a week, repeat this to see a visible change.
- Result will start showing up in 40-45 days.
Essential oils penetrate deeper into the layers of the skin so that when applied topically, they can often have a more remarkable impact than lotions. The essential oil of grapefruit contains large quantities of anti-inflammatory enzyme bromelain, which helps to break down cellulite. Essential oil from Juniper is known for its detoxification and purification effect. One way to combat cellulite is to stop the blockage of the lymph. Essential rosemary oil helps in part by improving blood circulation in the body. Rosemary leaf oil stimulates circulation and metabolic processes of vital importance. Many essential oils are too volatile to apply to your skin directly without first being diluted.
- Take the above oils in a glass jar, combine the oils and stir. Apply a small amount of oil to moisten the skin for use. Massage this oil on the surface with circular movements during the first 4 weeks of use. Repeat at least twice a day.
- Continue the daily application for ongoing maintenance and to banish cellulite.
- Use this for at least 2 months for cellulite removal to see the best results.
The foam roller loosens the connective tissue and muscles and helps to remove cellulite fast. It helps the fat to lie flat under the skin by breaking these knots, rather than appearing as dimples on the surface. Invest and use a foam roller for 20-30 minutes to massage your body’s affected areas.
- You have to put the foam roller on the ground and place the part of the body on the roller. Take your arms and slide the body on the roller. It’s like giving your body a deep tissue massage to use a foam roller.
- Foam Roller is one of the best ways as a cellulite cure.
- You can effectively reduce cellulite after 10 sessions over the course of 2 weeks.
Now that you know how to eliminate cellulite naturally, what are you waiting for? Try these simple ways and let us know which one worked for you. Do you have any secrets about the rapid and effective loss of cellulite? Share them with us in the comments section below.