5 Simple Tips to Prevent Hair Thinning at Home
How to Prevent Hair Thinning – Some Amazing Tips!!
It’s a natural phenomenon; so there’s no need to worry about losing some hair. There may be many causes of hair loss including diet, deficiency in minerals, medicines, stress, pollution, and genetics. Here is our list of tips to help with hair loss reduction or treatment.
- Get the diagnosis done right – Find the most prominent areas of thinning and monitor how much hair you lose whenever you comb or shampoo. Consult a doctor to see if you have any underlying medical problem that can cause hair loss.
- Choose hair products carefully – Try switching to sulfate-free, silicone-free shampoos to prevent loading your scalp and hair with harsh chemicals that cause damage, making your hair brittle and easy to break.
- Maintain a healthy scalp – If you have problems such as dandruff or an oily/dry scalp, you must immediately address these issues. Scalp health is vital to the growth of healthy hair and to prevent hair loss.
- Use the perfect comb – Use a wide-tooth wooden comb to untangle your hair; after this, you can use your regular brush to reduce breakage and hair loss from pulling.
- Have a protein diet – Eating lean meats, fish, soy or other proteins help to reduce hair fall.
- Air-dry the right way – Using a towel to dry your hair vigorously will cause hair breakage, tangles and pulling. Instead, with your towel, gently squeeze out your hair’s excess moisture and let it dry naturally.
- Wash your hair – Regular hair washing is part of hair loss prevention by keeping hair and scalp clean. Wash your hair with a gentle hair cleanser or shampoo at least once every 3 days to clean and get rid of the accumulated dirt, dust, oil, and build-up of bacteria. Keep it clean to avoid hair fall from clogged follicles at all times.
- Use proper styling methods – Do not subject your hair to frequent chemical treatments, excessive blow-drying, ironing, and colouring since it can lead to hair loss. If you have coloured your hair and faced hair loss problems, it will be a good thing to take a short break before putting some more chemicals in your hair. Avoid daily hairstyles such as tight ponytails, pigtails, or braids. Using hair elastics to pull hair back tightly can cause hair loss.
- Stress – Stress and hair loss go hand in hand, so find ways to relax through yoga, which happens to be a good stress buster.
- Genetics – It is said that people with AR genes, which is inherited to suffer from hair loss ending up with stunted hair growth or even permanent hair loss.
Green tea is known to boost the production of hair follicles and hair. It also increases your metabolism, which was associated with an increase in hair growth rate.
- Steep in hot water the 2 green tea bags and wait for the water to cool down. Now remove the tea bags and rinse your hair with the solution. Massage your scalp with the solution.
- As an after-shampoo conditioner, you can use this green tea solution. After shampooing your hair, repeat the procedure twice a week.
- Within a month of using the green tea solution your hair fall will normalize.
Spinach and Lettuce Juice:
In your daily diet, we recommend this. Spinach is rich in fatty acids such as vitamins K, A, C, B2, B6, B1, E, manganese, zinc, iron and omega-3. These nutrients help your scalp and hair to be nourished, ensuring healthy hair growth. The high spinach antioxidant content helps to prevent hair damage and boosts the health of the scalp. Lettuce’s unique vitamin and mineral composition cure any vitamin and mineral deficiencies in the body, often the most common cause of hair loss. Another common cause of hair loss is digestive problems, and lettuce can promote better digestive health, which helps to limit any hair loss caused by intestinal problems. The zinc in lettuce promotes hair growth as well as health.
How to stop hair fall naturally by taking Spinach and Lettuce Juice:
- Most active are half-cooked and boiled spinach and lettuce. Make a spinach and lettuce smoothie and drink it for best results twice a day.
- Within 15 days of regularly taking in the spinach and lettuce smoothie, you will find that your hair fall rate has dropped considerably.
Eggs are one of the best hair fall remedies which are a rich protein source, B vitamins and essential nutrients required for optimal hair health.
- What you need is 2 eggs (OR) 1 tsp. of olive oil and 1 egg.
- Break open in a bowl the 2 eggs. Separate the yolk from the egg white. Mix the egg white thoroughly until a thick; even consistency is obtained. Apply the egg white to your hair and scalp using a hair dye brush. Cover your head and leave it on for about 20 minutes with a shower cap. Then later rinse with cold water and a mild shampoo.
- Take 1 egg white and whisk it, add a teaspoon of olive oil. Beat and mix to make it into a paste. Apply it all over the hair and scalp. Leave it for about 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water and mild shampoo.
- Twice a week, repeat the method and see your hair fall getting under control in just 15 days.
Licorice is a powerful herb that remedies many problems with hair and scalp. Dandruff and dry flakes are eliminated, thus opening the pores and soothing irritation.
How to get rid of hair fall using Licorice-
- The root should be soaked in milk overnight, and then ground into a thick paste that is then applied directly to the hair loss areas on the scalp. It is recommended that the paste is left in place overnight for maximum efficacy before rinsing. Apply licorice paste twice a month for best results.
- Within a month your hair fall will reduce and come to normalcy.
Greek yoghurt is a natural hair conditioner. It contains vitamin B5 and highly beneficial hair proteins. Honey has antibacterial properties that protect hair against damage. Greek yoghurt contains probiotics that make hair grow according to studies.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt in a bowl. Add honey and lemon juice from the lemon to this. Mix the contents thoroughly and make a paste. Apply this pack to the scalp and roots of your hair using a hair dye brush.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly with cold water. This pack must be used once a week. But you can use the pack twice a week if you’ve got dry hair.
- Within a couple of weeks, you can see your hair fall rate to normalize.
All of the tips described above are assembled from the experiences of people around the world and have hardly any side effects. Since each type of scalp and hair is different, please test the remedy on a small area before applying it to the entire portion of the scalp surface. If there is some reaction or irritation, please stop using it and consult your doctor.