Double Chin: 5 Amazing Facial Exercises To Get Rid of Chin Fat
Activity is essential when you try to shape your face and lose the double chin. It is crucial to do these exercises correctly. One must take care and avoid injuring the wrong muscles. What is important is doing the right exercises and keeping the double chin well toned! The following double chin exercises will help you reduce your double chin along with a healthy diet.
How to Get Rid of Second Chin:
It’s not fun to have a double chin. It makes us aware of ourselves, it makes us feel overweight, and it can cause a dent to our self-esteem and confidence. While methods such as cosmetic surgery and liposuction can remove the problem, natural solutions and some lifestyle changes can be used to get rid of a double chin. They are as follows:
- Reduce sugar and salt: With an increase in sugar intake, weight loss for the body becomes difficult. And this also increases the likelihood of facial fat. Therefore, artificial sweeteners can be added instead of sugar in tea and coffee. Once again, having more salt can cause water retention and cause the body to bloat. To reduce salt intake, avoid processed foods and fast foods.
- Sleep enough: Improper sleep makes losing weight difficult for the body. You have to make an effort to improve your sleep and give your body the necessary rest it requires. Sleepfoundation.org says an adult needs 7-9 hours to sleep.
- Drink plenty of water: The more water you drink, the more active your body becomes. If you don’t drink enough water, your body retains water in your cheeks, which contributes to the fat in your face. That’s one reason you could end up being called “chubby cheeks,” so drink plenty of water, and keep the fluid circulation of your body stable and keeping you well hydrated.
- Go for a balanced diet: To manage the overall weight, food from all food groups must be eaten. Make sure that you have enough protein in your diet, good fat and good carbs, such as whole wheat bread, barley, oatmeal. It is essential to keep proper food in proper proportions for a healthy weight loss. Skipping food is not going to help in any way.
- Include milk products: Dairy foods such as foods rich in calcium are beneficial for weight loss. The mechanism of how calcium regulates fat metabolism reduces lipogenesis and increases lipolysis was suggested by various researchers. So go ahead and enjoy the goodness of cheese, and yoghurt.
5 Simple Exercises To Reduce Fat Under Chin:
The Lips Pull Yoga:
This method is a common way of reducing facial fat through yoga. Lips pull yoga provides you an additional advantage to make your cheeks look younger than it was before. Lip Pull tones and gives your facial muscles a prominent jawline and high cheekbones.
- Lift your bottom lip and push your bottom jaw out, so that your cheeks feel the stretch.
Stay for 10 seconds in this position. Repeat for 10-15 times.
- You can get rid of the double chin, by performing this yoga regularly for a month.
Chew your Favorite Gum:
You may not have thought that with double chin, something as simple as chewing gum can do wonders and help in shaping the contour of one’s face. The chewing gum works on the face and jawline muscles, tightening the chin area. One must always exercise caution and choose a gum free of sugar.
Some people swear that when it comes to reducing a double chin, chewing gum can bring significant benefits. The theory is that the muscles that hold your chin up are the same muscles that you use when you chew, so chewing gum tones and tightens these muscles.
- Nothing can be more easier than to chew gum as part of an exercise.
- This exercise is best done for a couple of minutes after meals.
- Chew your favorite sugar-free gum once daily for double chin reduction.
- This can help you achieve your goal in 20-25 days.
Blowing a Balloon:
It’s a great way to reduce the double chin and face fat as your face muscles tend to expand when you blow a balloon.
- Sit on a chair, lean back until you are able to see the ceiling. Take a balloon and blow the air. Blow for at least 10 seconds.
- You will feel your cheek muscles stretching as you blow a balloon. Then let the air escape from the balloon and repeat this 5-10 times.
- In a couple of weeks, you will be able to see a remarkable difference in the face and chin.
Exercise of X-O:
This exercise is quite easy. All you need to do is continuously spell X – O to move the jaws, cheeks, as well as chin muscles that burn fat. This exercise strengthens the jaws and helps to reduce the face fat.
- Pronounce X – O repeatedly.
- It can be done 3 – 4 times a day.
- The exercise of X – O, will eliminate double chin within a month’s period.
Stretching Face Exercises:
This exercise is a simple, but very efficient. The exercise extends the muscles of the face and chin and helps them to remain fit and toned.
- Use both hands to pull your cheek muscles as shown. Ensure that the skin moves under the cheekbones while pulling the cheek muscles.
- While pulling your cheeks with both hands, mouth a sound like “Ah.” Remain for a couple of seconds and repeat.
- Stretching face this way will help you remove double chin at home in 25-30 days.
If done regularly, you can quickly get rid of a double chin with the above exercises. A little effort from your side is all that is needed to lose the excess fat and look good again. Do you know other ways of getting rid of a double chin? Please do share them with us in the comment section below.