Simple Face Packs to Remove Sun Tanning in 2 to 7 Days
When it comes to learning how to remove suntan, there are many ways to follow. Instead of going for expensive cosmetic products packed with harmful chemicals as well as bleaching agents, you should consider using some home-made methods made from easy-to-find and easy-to-use natural ingredients. This article will show you how to remove sun tan from your face, neck, and lips. Look!! Don’t miss out on these easy homemade face packs to remove sun tan.
Face Packs for Sun Tanning:
You must have heard your grandma saying how good tomato is for the skin. Well, that’s sure! Tomato works to remove skin tan as an effective home remedy. Use it to get rid of skin tan regularly.
- Take a tomato and squeeze its juice out. Use it on the face. Let it stay 10 – 20 minutes and wash your face afterwards.
- Use tomatoes to get rid of the suntan twice a month.
- See the difference in your skin in just a month with the use of tomatoes.
Aloe Vera does not need to be introduced. The market is now flooded with aloe Vera products, such as Aloe Vera gel and creams. Stick to Aloe Vera available at home, however, to remove tan from the face.
- Take and slit an Aloe Vera leaf. Take the gel out of it and put it on your face and neck.
- It’s going to be sticky, let it remain for 10-20 minutes.
- Wash your face when it’s dry.
- Apply Aloe Vera Gel every 3-4 days.
- Aloe Vera is very effective on tan and you can see a change in just 15 days.
Bengal Gram Flour and Turmeric Pack:
This pack helps to remove neck tan. Turmeric provides the skin with a natural radiance and helps to reduce pigmentation and tan. Bengal Gram works as a natural exfoliator, eliminating dead cells and encouraging new ones to be generated.
- What you need is Bengal gram flour, milk, turmeric, rose water and crushed orange peel.
- Mix 2 spoons of Bengal gram flour with a spoonful of milk and a pinch of turmeric and 1 spoonful of crushed orange peel with cold rose water.
- Apply to a clean face and leave for 20 minutes. Repeat it on alternate days until you get a tan-free skin.
- You can see a major chunk of tan disappearing with just a couple of applications.
Potato Juice Pack:
Potatoes are loaded with vitamins, minerals and protein fibers, and they have the natural properties of bleaching. They are an abundant source of vitamin C and marvel at defects and pigmentation. Potatoes work great on back neck tan removal.
- Extract potato juice from a potato and mix in a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Use this on the face and other areas affected.
- For 30 minutes, let it dry. Wash with cold water and repeat for best results regularly.
- Within a week you can see your tan disappear.
Oatmeal is loaded with amino acid and silica content to help restore the natural moisture of your skin. Furthermore, oats efficiently exfoliate and clean all skin types. Buttermilk soothes irritated skin, while honey is an incredible natural moisturizer. The lactic acid in buttermilk will naturally help you shed your skin’s upper layer, the epidermis. This will help you to reveal and breathe fresh skin. Research shows that melanin deposits are lower in the surface treated with lactic acid. It also helps boost the levels of collagen that improve the elasticity of the skin. Apply the oatmeal-honey-and-buttermilk pack twice a week.
- Mix in a bowl 2 tablespoons of oats, 3 tablespoons of buttermilk, and a spoon of honey.
- Apply this pack to your face and rub in circular movements gently.
- Then let it remain for 15-20 minutes.
- Clean with cold water and notice a tan-free skin.
- You can see your skin glow instantly but might need a few more applications to get the desired result.
These homemade face packs for tanned face may take some time to show results, but long-lasting effects will be accomplished. With any of these anti tan packs and tips for removing tan say goodbye to skin tan and get brighter, livelier face skin. Let us know which anti tan pack you liked and how it worked for you by commenting below. Take Care!