Natural Tips to Remove Sun Tan from Hands and Legs
Here are some effective home remedies that with regular use can remove tan from arms and legs and can give you back your normal soft, fairer skin tone. It’s best if you can start using these packs right from the moment when the tan is still light, making sure the tan is quickly removed. These home remedies are simple, and if you use them religiously, you can get their full benefits. The effects are often evident right from the first few uses, but as your body continues to get tanned every day, you should use a few of these remedies to remove the tanning regularly.
Top 10 Anti-tan Home Remedies for Hands and Legs:
If it sounds like a bargain for you to improve your skin tone along with fighting suntan, then it’s time to include wheat flour in your skincare regimen. The results will surprise you – soft and glowing skin. Wheat flour works wonderfully to improve the fairness of the skin. In skin exfoliation and removal of dead skin cells, the wheat meal also helps a lot. Prepare the mask below to get the best outcome.
How to de-tan hands using wheat flour-
Two tablespoons of wheat flour and water are needed. Make thick water and wheat flour paste. Apply it to your face as a thick layer. Leave it on and rinse after 15 minutes. Repeat once or twice a week.
Use this remedy for 4-5 weeks to see a visible difference in your skin.
Red Lentil (Masoor Dal) With Aloe Vera:
This is undoubtedly one of the best home solutions for suntan that uses the hydrating benefits of Aloe Vera and exfoliating nature of masoor dal. Masoor dal helps even the most severe tanning. Masoor dal has a beautiful property for cleaning, so it helps to make the tanning clear. In addition to the features of the tan clearing, your skin would also need to be rejuvenated after being damaged by the sun rays.
How to reduce tan on hands using masoor dal-
- You first need to take a spoon of red lentil and soak it overnight in water. Now using the grinder or a hand blender, the masoor dal is ground coarsely.
- Now add and mix in well a spoon of Aloe Vera gel. Apply the mixture over your face, keep it and wash it after it dries.
- Use this pack for 15 days to get a rejuvenated tan-free skin.
Cucumber and Milk:
Cucumber has a cooling effect that can soothe the skin and help with suntan healing. The vitamin C in the cucumber will also help to keep the skin well moisturized.
Full body tan removal using cucumber and milk
- Take a cucumber and cut it into half. Grate half the cucumber in a bowl. Add 2 tbsp. of milk or milk powder and a few lemon juice drops to this. Mix well with each other. Apply and allow it to remain until it dries.
- Wash with water as usual. To get the best results, apply this weekly.
- A regular application of this will show a positive difference in your skin in just a fortnight.
Dry Orange Peel & Milk:
Orange, being a citrus fruit is abundantly rich in vitamin C. It is one of the essential vitamins of the skin as it slows down the ageing process, removes tan and improves skin tone. You can make different face packs using orange peels, which can also be used for mild exfoliation. These face packs/scrubs are very natural, devoid of all chemicals and are seldom prone to irritation of the skin.
How to remove arm tan using dry orange peel and milk-
- To make a powder, grind the dried orange peel. Now use some milk to make a thick paste and apply to clean hands and feet. Let it dry and wash it off for 20 minutes.
- Use this paste on the suntan area daily and get a glowing skin within 10 days.
Sour Curd And Turmeric Pack:
A pack made from homemade sour curd and turmeric paste can work wonders in removing sun tan from arms.
How to remove sun tan on arms using sour curd and turmeric pack
- Take 2-inch fresh turmeric and grind it to make a paste. Mix it with 2 tablespoons of sour curd.
- Rub the tanned part of your hands with this mixture for 5 minutes and then cover the affected skin with the pack. Leave on for 30 minutes and then wash the skin with your hands with water.
- Applying the Sour Curd and Turmeric Pack twice a week can give a tan-free skin within a month.
Luxurious Pack of Kesar, Milk, and Almond:
A pack of Kesar, milk and almond can be the best way to go if you want to get the best results of sun tan removal luxuriously.
- Soak in milk for 15 minutes a few kesar strands. To make a smooth paste, take 4-5 almonds and grind them.
- Now add the Kesar-milk mixture to this almond paste and you’ll end up with a slightly runny pack.
- Use this pack on your tanned skin and hands and leave until it gets dry and your skin begins to feel stiff. Wet your hands with water now, rub the skin for 1 minute with the pack and wash away.
- Do this every alternate day, to get flawless skin within a week.
All the home-remedies described above are assembled from the experiences of the people around the world and hardly have any side effects, but each skin is different, so please try the remedy on a small portion of the skin before applying it to the whole area. If some reaction or irritation occurs then kindly discontinue the use and consult your doctor.