How to Get Rid of Wrinkles and Fine Lines on Face in Your 20s & 30s
Are you battling those unwanted wrinkles that have started appearing before time? Wondering how to remove wrinkles from face? If you are struggling to find face wrinkle removers,you are in the right place! We have some easy yet effective DIY tips to help you get rid of those embarrassing wrinkles, naturally from your face. Though wrinkles appear to be permanent partners for life, they are curable. Today, age is not the only factor causing those wrinkles. Individuals are struggling to attain wrinkle free skin at as young as 20 years of age. Our lifestyle plays a significant role in the appearance of premature wrinkles. And so, a little change in the lifestyle and proper care will help you in getting rid of wrinkles sooner than you ever thought. Read in here for tried and tested home remedies on how to prevent, reduce and get rid of wrinkles permanently.
How To Get Rid of Wrinkles and Fine Lines:
Do’s and Dont’s-
While it is possible to reduce the wrinkles naturally, it is best to avoid them appearing on the skin at the first place. One should not wait for the wrinkles to appear on the face and then look for the treatments to remove them. Here are the tips which will help in preventing the wrinkles from appearing on the skin for a longer period. Following are the tips to avoid wrinkles from appearing on the face.
1. Following a good skin regime– Like all the other parts of the body, even the skin needs proper care and time. While age is one of the biggest reasons for wrinkles on the skin, not all wrinkles are age-related. Not taking adequate care of the skin can cause those early signs of aging to appear sooner than it actually would. Following a good skin regime can help prevent the wrinkles for a more extended period.
2. Use Sunscreen– Sun is one of the biggest culprits to cause those fine lines and wrinkles. Wearing a broad spectrum sunscreen above SPF 30 will not only prevent the wrinkles but also protect from skin Cancer. So wear sunscreen even when it’s not sunny and reapply it every 2 hours.
3. Don’t wash your face frequently– While washing face is essential, over washing could be harmful. Washing face frequently strips the face of its natural moisture which can lead to wrinkles. Wash face only twice a day. Use a good quality moisturizer after washing the face.
4. Adjusting the lifestyle– Leading a proper lifestyle can aid in preventing the wrinkles for a longer period.
- Avoid going in the sun and if it’s a must don’t forget to wear your sunscreen.
- Avoid smoking as smoking ages the skin sooner
- Avoid alcohol as it damages the blood vessels which will lead to wrinkles.
- Drink plenty of water
- Have a proper sleep. Irregular sleep patterns can cause dark circles and severe irregularity may cause wrinkles.
Yogurt contains lactic acid and other natural enzymes that help in cleansing the pores as well as tightening of the skin. This naturally reduces the appearance of wrinkles on the skin and gives a glowing effect. Yogurt also removes the scars from the skin and makes it smooth.
- Mix 3 tablespoon of yogurt with one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Apply this mixture on the wrinkles and face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat at least twice a week for at least 4 to 5 weeks for visible results and glowing and younger looking skin.
Tomato is a rich source of beta-carotene and lycopene. They have the property of reversing the damage caused to the skin due to the harmful UV sun rays. Hence the tomato mask can lighten and reduce all the fine lines and wrinkles from the skin and give a glow to it.
- For preparing this tomato mask, you will need a ripe tomato and two tablespoons of sea salt.
- Cut the tomato from the middle.
- Dip this tomato in sea salt.
- Rub this tomato on your skin for a couple of minutes.
- Let the juice of tomato that has oozed out stay on your skin for 10 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process every alternate day for best results.
- Do it for 2 weeks and if you see any difference, continue for another 2 weeks.
Vitamin E is known as a booster for the skin, and Aloe Vera is a rich natural source of the same. Besides its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds help in healing the dull skin. A combination of Aloe Vera and Egg Whites will also give magical results on the skin.
- Take Aloe Vera and scoop out its gel. If Aloe Vera is not available in your vicinity, you can also use the Aloe Vera gel readily available in the market.
- Take an egg white and make it soft by whisking it properly.
- Combine both these ingredients and make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on the skin and gently massage it.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse it with lukewarm water.
- If you do not wish to use the egg white, you can apply the Aloe Vera gel and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Repeat this procedure twice a week and within a month’s time the wrinkles will start disappearingand your face will look as if wrinkles were never there.
This is one homemade remedy which will never fail. Cucumber is rich in minerals and vitamins and has fascinating results on skin. Within a few applications, you will find that your dark circles and wrinkles have considerably reduced.
- Grate the cucumber and squeeze it to extract its juice.
- Apply this juice all over your skin.
- Let the juice dry naturally.
- Wash it with lukewarm water.
- You can repeat this process every day, and within 15 days, you will see a remarkable difference in your skin.
All the home-remedies described above are assembled from the experiences of the people around the world and hardly have any side effects. But every skin is different. So please try the remedy on a small portion of the surface before applying to the whole face. If some reaction or irritation occurs then kindly discontinue the use and consult your doctor.