How to Get Long and Thick Hair in 30 Days
Scientists and physicians continue to work on the best hair products, and there is also a wide range of over-the-counter hair growth potions, but in most cases, they do more harm than good in the long run, so it’s best to opt for natural hair growth remedies that have no side effects. Moreover, these home remedies are cheap and affordable for hair loss and hair regrowth that don’t burn a hole in your pocket. The best part is that you can find these ingredients right in your kitchen! Here are some incredible home remedies to help you recover your hair’s texture and growth.
Most Effective Remedies for Long and Healthy Hair:
Coconut oil has been adored for generations as a magical home remedy for hair issues. There are several reasons why people throughout the ages have sung paeans for coconut. Medium-chain fatty acids, lauric and capric acid ensure rich antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties in coconuts, which are needed primarily to prevent free radicals and to get the hair to grow faster. This remedy to hair growth is one of the best natural hair conditioners. Coconut oil is rich in potassium, keeping your scalp healthy, encouraging new hair growth and repairing hair damage. It also reduces hair breakage, hair loss, and dandruff. Coconut oil is also used as a precondition for damaged hair treatment.
How to make hair grow faster using coconut oil
- You will need Virgin coconut oil.
- Warm up the oil and massage it gently throughout your scalp.
- Keep it overnight and wash your hair the next morning.
- You can use coconut oil whenever you wash your hair. It’s recommended to use it twice a week as natural tips for long hair.
- Using coconut oil regularly before washing will grow your hair fast and thick in a month’s time.
Almond oil contains all sorts of healthy hair ingredients such as fatty acids Omega-3, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium. Using almond oil feeds and strengthens your hair and is ideal for treating hair loss and hair damage. To add silkiness and shine & nourish the scalp, a few drops go a long way. Almond Oil is one of the hair growth secrets of women. Being an emollient, it restores the scalp and hair moisture balance. It fights dryness, itchiness, and any other irritation that may occur on the scalp affecting hair growth. It can also enhance your hair and make it luscious and shiny.
- Massage the almond oil gently on the scalp. The best way is to leave the oil overnight and rinse your hair in the morning.
- Apply almond oil for a month twice a week and notice the hair difference.
This herb is also an age-old remedy for problems with hair growth. It contains proteins and nicotinic acid; diets enriched with proteins are known to promote hair growth stimulation.
- In a grinder, add a tablespoon of this herb and water, grind until it has formed a smooth paste. Add some drops of coconut oil (or milk) and apply for half an hour on your hair and scalp.
- With a mild shampoo, wash it off. It is undoubtedly one of the best tips for hair growth. This remedy will not only help you grow your hair, but it will also protect your hair’s natural color.
- Fenugreek paste must be applied twice a month.
- See a positive growth in your hair in just a couple of months with the use of fenugreek on hair.
If you are thinking of how to make your hair grow super long? Then curry leaves is the answer. Curry leaves promote the growth of hair and avoid premature greying. Curry leaves are a rich source of beta-carotene and proteins, capable of reducing hair loss and increasing hair growth. They also contain amino acids and antioxidants that make hair follicles stronger and moisturize the scalp. Also, curry leaves help remove dead hair follicles, which can be the reason for dandruff.
- A handful of fresh curry leaves and half cup coconut oil are required for this.
- Take half a cup of coconut oil (depending on your hair length). Add 7 to 8 fresh curry leaves and cook together.
- Don’t burn your leaves; take them to a boil. You’ll find the formation of black residue; apply this residue to your hair. Use this to look at the difference twice a week. The above mixture will help in hair growth and fight against grey hair as well.
- Use this remedy once every week to get long hair fast.
- Use this remedy for a month and you will see the difference in the volume of your hair.
Onions are packed with 2 unusual ingredients – Sulfur and Quercetin that can help boost hair growth. Also, onions are also a good source of biotin, flavonoids, manganese, copper, vitamin C, phosphorous and folic acids that are all very important for healthy hair. Scientifically, it has been shown that topical onion juice application can help with hair loss. A study published in Journal of Dermatology (2002) found that 86 percent of people with alopecia areata experienced hair regrowth just after 6 weeks of using onion juice.
- Peel and cut the onions into four parts. Mix the pieces and add a little water in a juicer/grinder, then filter the juice with a muslin cloth. This will ensure that no chunks of onion are stuck in your hair when you use the juice.
- Give your scalp a proper onion juice application. Using your fingers, use circular movements to massage it into your scalp gently. Rinse with a mild shampoo with a pleasant fragrance for an hour to get rid of the pungent onion smell. Do this to witness the benefits frequently.
- Onions are a very effective home remedy showing a positive result on hair growth in just 15 days.
For longer, stronger, and shinier hair, try these effective home remedies. Usually, it works best to combine a few solutions. Make recommended changes in your diet for long-lasting effects as well. Have you any secret home remedies to foster hair growth? Please share your comments with us in the box below.