5 Best Natural Home Remedies to Stop Hair Fall
Is hair loss giving you nightmares? Are you looking for a treatment for hair fall prevention that works without chemical or medicine side effects? These home remedies should be tried. According to hair experts, it is quite reasonable to lose 50–100 hair strands every day. If however, you lose more than that, it is a cause of concern, but with these simple home remedies, you can stop hair fall. Here are the natural hair fall remedies.
Home Remedies to Control Severe Hair Fall:
Methi or fenugreek seeds are a good source of protein and nicotinic acid that helps to treat different types of hair issues such as hair dryness, baldness and hair thinning and works as an excellent hair fall solution. It contains large amounts of lecithin that hydrates the hair and strengthens the follicles of the roots or hair.
- Soak the seeds of fenugreek overnight in water. To make a paste, grind the seeds in the morning and add two tablespoons of yoghurt. Apply it starting from the root to the tips of your hair and cover with a shower cap. Leave on for approximately 30 minutes and rinse with cold water. This can be applied once or twice a month.
- You will experience the change with just one application.
Coconut is by far the best for hair loss treatment. We can either use coconut milk or oil for hair fall control. The use of coconut milk or even coconut oil on your hair prevents breakage due to dryness regularly. They also have antibacterial properties that prevent hair damage. You can either make it at home by grating coconut and squeezing some milk out, or use store-bought coconut oil. Coconut milk is one of Vitamin E’s most abundant sources. It keeps your hair healthy and effectively moisturizes it. It is also plentiful in potassium, which is extremely important to foster good hair growth.
- Massage in your scalp a generous amount of coconut milk. Work your way up to your hair’s tip. Then immerse a towel in hot water and squeeze out the extra water. Wrap this towel on your head and leave for approximately 20 minutes. Rinse off your hair with cold water and then use a mild shampoo to follow. Repeat this remedy once a week for noticeable results.
- Alternatively, you can heat some coconut oil and use your fingertips to massage your scalp slowly. It increases blood flow to hair follicles, improves the strength of your hair’s roots and conditions your scalp. Do this every other day until the results are seen.
- Within a week the hair fall will get in control.
Henna is widely used in Asian countries as is a significant source of hair reinforcement. Henna can change the colour of your hair over time. Henna is used as a hair mask by many people.
- Mix henna in curd to make a hair mask. Whip it well and apply it evenly to the scalp and loose hair strands. Allow it to settle for an hour on the hair. Use a mild shampoo to wash with hot/cold water. Use the hair mask at least once a month.
- We can also use henna in the form of the leaf. Try this easy hair pack as a natural hair loss remedy. Boil 60 gm. of henna leaves in 250 ml of mustard oil until all leaves burn entirely. Then filter the oil and store the oil in an airtight jar with the help of the muslin cloth. Use this oil daily to see good results.
- To get a good result, try henna mixed with beetroot juice. It is one of the most potent hair fall home remedies.
Henna is one of the best hair loss remedies especially for those who like colouring their hair.
- Within 15 days of regular, us hair fall will drop considerably.
Indian Gooseberry (Amla):
Amla is loaded with vitamin C that has several hair advantages. Amla promotes collagen production that enhances hair growth. Also, to absorb iron, vitamin C is also essential. This keeps the roots ‘ hair strong. Vitamin C also prevents your hair from greying prematurely.
How to stop hair fall naturally using Amla-
- Method 1: Hair oil of Amla. In coconut oil, boil some dried gooseberries until the oil turns black. Then take the heat off and let it cool down. Massage your hair and scalp with this oil. Leave it for about 20 minutes and wash off with mild shampoo. Repeat this twice a week. If dried amla is unavailable, you can also mix amla oil with coconut oil.
- Method 2: Amla Hair Pack. Grate the fruits of amla and extract the juice. Mix this juice with 2 teaspoons of the same portion of lime juice. Apply this to your scalp and leave it to dry. Then rinse with warm, plain water.
- This can be followed twice a week.
- Within a week the hair fall rate will reduce considerably.
It’s an old, traditional scalp and hair care method. Using castor oil as a hair mask is best because it has a thick consistency. Better to mix with coconut oil, and olive oil in a half-and-half-ratio. This will facilitate the distribution of the mask throughout your hair. Castor oil has antimicrobial properties and has a high content of vitamin E, proteins and minerals that prevent hair loss.
- Mix some drops of castor oil with other oils and massage onto the scalp. It must not be used more than once a week.
One of the most painful things in the world is dealing with hair loss. Just sit around and watch your hair wither away is hard. So, don’t do that! With all the new technologies and ancient natural remedies, it has become much easier to deal with hair loss than it used to be. You too can fight hair loss with this handy guide and emerge victoriously. Do you know other ways of naturally stopping hair loss? Leave a comment below to share it with us.