How to Whitening Dark Neck Using Home Remedies
Our neck is that part of our body that is closest to our face. Yet, while most of us spend so much time taking care of our face, we often end up ignoring our necks. Many times, many of us begin to develop pigmentation or dark patches on our necks that may look quite unattractive, especially if you wear clothes that fully reveal your necks. We may feel quite self – conscious about the dark pigmentation marring our necks, especially if one wants to flaunt a beautiful necklace. There are several reasons for the darkening of the neck, such as pigmentation, hormonal imbalance, sun exposure, poor hygiene, roughness, eczema, allergies, etc. Ointments, skin creams and even medication are prescribed by professionals to help reduce darkening around the neck, but it is always best to seek natural remedies. Why don’t you try these beauty tips for neck blackness that can naturally lighten your neck at home!
Neck Care Beauty Tips!!
When it comes to fashion or beauty, the neck is an essential part of our body. After the face, the neck is noticed, and if your dress of choice is off the shoulder, it is all the more important to ensure that your neckline looks good. A dark neck in any fashion statement is out of the question. Necks usually tend to have dark spots, which make them a big fashion challenge. There is a general tendency for the skin around the neck to become darker if adequate care is not maintained. How to prevent a dark neck from occurring is a critical question for anyone concerned and it is vital to follow these tips:
- Washing – Wash your neck with good hydrating soaps at least twice a day to remove dirt and clean your skin.
- Exfoliate –The dark skin of the neck can be prevented by exfoliating the dead cells that make any part of our body dark. Scrubbing can exfoliate dead cells of the skin faster, and steaming, in turn, makes the skin cells softer and then easier to exfoliate, and removing the dark spots from the neck.
- Moisturize – Skin nourishment and hydrating plays a significant role in keeping our neck soft and supple. When the skin becomes dry, it tends to darken, especially around the neck area. This can be prevented by ensuring the correct use of a moisturizer that softens and moisturizes the skin in these sensitive areas.
- Apply a cream– Another good and workable option to prevent a dark neck is an application of skin treatment creams. In the market, many skin lightening creams work fantastically if applied to the affected area or dark neck. There are 2 types of acids, such as salicylic acid and glycolic acid, which are very useful on dark necks and remove dark spots on the neck. This is accepted as one of the most prime solutions for the prevention of a dark neck.
- Sunscreen and umbrellas – Finally, the use of 30 + SPF lotions and, if necessary, the use of umbrellas also works in the prevention of dark neck or dark spots on any other part of the skin exposed to sunlight.
- Medications – There are some medications that can induce an increase in the pigmentation leading to a dark neck.
- Acanthosisnigricans: AN could also be one of the causes of having a dark neck and would warrant a visit to the doctor.
- Liver disease – It is also known that liver disease can cause dark spots to appear in the neck making it look dark.
- Balanced diet – A balanced diet will go a long way in the wellbeing of one’s skin.
- Allergic reaction – An allergic reaction could also play a part in darkening the neck so one should exercise caution so as to stay away from the trigger.
5 Homemade Remedies To Decrease Neck Blackness:
Many home-based treatments can easily be used to remove neck darkness. Whenever there is a discussion about how to get rid of dark neck, these home-based solutions are used as lifesaving mantras for people who want to remove darkness on the neck.
Papaya and Strawberry Paste:
How about the goodness of fruit treating your neck skin! The use of skin-lightening fruits can be advantageous mainly because it works quickly and has no side effects as long as you are not allergic to the fruit. The papain enzyme in the papaya scrub and the strawberry antioxidants give you a lighter appearance. Strawberry is great when used as a scrub. In strawberries, salicylic acid and ellagic acid reduces hyperpigmentation and dark spots. Salicylic acid also exfoliates dead cells of the skin and tightens the pores. The minerals and vitamins in these fruits are good for the nutrition of skin cells and reduction of dark skin.
- Mash a medium piece of papaya and 2 strawberries, then mix in a bowl. Rub the mask thoroughly on the neck and massage for a few minutes until the mask penetrates the skin, and let the mask remain on for 10-15 minutes before washing with cold water.
- Be sure to repeat this mask once a week for amazing results and to get rid of dark skin.
- Within a month you will notice that your neck colour has become the same as your face colour.
Try milk cream for obtaining whitened neck among other natural remedies and ways to lighten the dark skin around your neck. Milk is a great skin cleanser. Also, milk cream is an excellent moisturizer. Milk cream can be used alone or combined with other ingredients to improve the tone of the skin on the neck. However, if one has oily skin and prone to acne, the following remedy should be avoided. Turmeric illuminates the skin tone and also repairs damaged skin cells with their curative properties.
- There are 2 methods of using milk cream to lighten your neck. The first method is: to mix fresh cream with the yoghurt. Gently massage this mixture on the neck for 5-10 minutes daily. Then wash using mild soap with water.
- The other way is to add in milk cream a pinch of dry turmeric and mix. Rub this mixture on the neck and wash away with water.
- Within days of regular use, you will see a difference in your neck colour.
Tomatoes contain skin enzymes that give your skin a beautiful glow and remove any darkness and dullness. It also helps with regular use to lighten dark spots and pigmentation. Tomatoes contain powerful antioxidant lycopene that protects your skin from UV rays, boosts collagen production, repairs skin and makes your skin brighter and more youthful. The presence of vitamin A and vitamin C in tomatoes vitalizes your skin, improves skin radiance and even skin tone, preventing the appearance of the dark complexion.
- Prepare the tomato neck cleaner by mixing 2 tablespoons of tomato juice and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- In this mixture, dip a cotton ball and wipe your neck 4-5 times. Rinse your neck with cold water.
- This gives your skin a healthy fairer glow.
- Within a week you will notice a difference in the fairness of your neck.
Rice water can give you the perfect skin finish you’ve always dreamt of. It immediately lightens and illuminates your skin and helps you achieve a smooth, soft and flawless skin tone. Rice water is better than expensive serums for skin whitening because it is natural and doesn’t cost you a dime. Sunspots, skin spots, wrinkles and ageing lines are removed. Rice water also contains antioxidants that cure acne and reduce outbreaks. It removes skin impurities, reduces the size of your pores and allows your skin to breathe! Rice water is far better than artificial beauty products. It will help you over time to achieve a fairer and brighter tint. Rice water does not contain any chemicals, so your face is completely nourished. Starch in rice water can remove the hardest pigmentation.
- Take a cup of rice and 2-1/2 cups of water to cook. When the rice cooks, turn off the gas and strain the water to cool.
- Take the starch water and rub it on the neck. Let it stay for approximately 25-30 minutes, then wash with regular water.
- See the difference within a month of regular use.
Walnuts are next on our list of the best natural remedies for lightening the dark neck. Walnut is loaded with vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin amazingly. Walnut can be used on the surface as a natural scrub to remove dead skin and darkness. Walnut is made up of vitamins and zinc that nourish your skin. Walnuts are known to contain minerals that help to keep your skin moisturized. Prepare a walnut scrub at home instead of buying it from the market and scrub away gently the damaged skin that makes your neck darker.
- Grate some walnuts coarsely while making sure they don’t become a fine powder. Add some milk and apply the paste to the neck. Scrub it for 5 – 10 minutes and then wash it off.
- Repeat the process to remove neck blackness not more than twice a week.
- Within a fortnight you will be able to make out the difference.
These are excellent remedies for acquiring white skin around the neck and they can safely and naturally help you get rid of the dark neck. Take advantage of some of these ways to quickly and naturally lighten dark skin around the neck. As a result, within a few months, you will achieve a white skin tone. So, what are you waiting for? Begin to follow these simple tips and remedies for the skin of the dark neck, and we are sure you will achieve positive results. Found these tips useful? Then please do share them for others to benefit. Also, share your other tried and tested home remedies to get rid of the ugly looking dark neck with us in the comments below.