Home Remedies to Remove Female Facial Hair in 5 to 10 Minutes
Is this facial hair embarrassing? Well, we can empathize completely! So unlike the hair on other areas of the body, facial hair is noticeable and can seriously affect your outward appearance. Of all cosmetic procedures out there for, removing your facial hair (or any hair, for that matter) is among the least exciting activities — but it doesn’t have to be difficult as long as you choose the best method for your preferences, type of hair and needs. If you want to get rid of this fuzz, you need to know about every possible manner. If you find it tedious every couple of weeks to visit a salon, here are a few quick and simple home remedies for naturally removing your facial hair.
10 Homemade Remedies to Remove Female Facial Hair:
Turmeric has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that clear the unwanted facial hair without pain or infection. Turmeric’s sticky nature tightens the skin and removes the hair from its roots. To naturally get rid of unwanted facial hair, Turmeric can be combined with some ingredients.
- Mix the same quantities of turmeric flour and wheat flour to make a thick paste, add enough sesame oil.
- Smear on your face and wait for about half an hour before scrubbing. The procedure is repeated once a week. Alternatively, combine 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder with enough milk or rose water to make a paste. Apply it on your face and let it dry. Scrub it off, finally.
- Additional tip: Dip a cotton ball in milk and rub it on your skin to remove the yellow color on your skin after applying turmeric.
Sugar, Egg White and Cornflour:
Sugar, corn flour and egg white are a great combination of natural peel off mask that not only removes facial hair but also removes skin impurities!
- Whisk a white egg and add a tablespoon of sugar and 1/2 a tablespoon of corn flour.
- Apply the mixture to the face, let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes and then peel. Repeat 3-4 times a week.
Orange And Lemon Peel:
Orange and lemon are naturally good for your health because they give your body a large amount of vitamin C, which increases your energy significantly and keeps you healthy. The mixture of this fruit can have an impact on improving your exterior appearance, which removes the facial hair to make your face bright and soft, in addition to these visible health benefits. The peel of an orange, which is extracted and used in many beauty care products, should be used as it can help to cleanse your skin thoroughly. It’s bleaching nature, together with lemon juice, lightens your facial hair and effectively removes it. Also, the strength of this paste is also increased by other ingredients in this mixture, including oatmeal, almond and olive oil. In the nearest store, you can buy these easily available ingredients and start making the perfect wax for effective facial hair removal. 1 teaspoon of dry lemon peel, 1 teaspoon of dry orange peel, 1 teaspoon of oatmeal, 1-2 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of ground almond and 1 teaspoon of water from the rose.
- First, you’ll have to powder lemon and orange peel. Add almond and oatmeal to the powder. Mix all ingredients, then the olive oil and rose water. Continue to stir until you get a good paste.
- Apply this paste to your face for 5 – 7 minutes. Use your finger and scrub for 5 – 10 minutes. Wash the paste with water and use it for best results 2-3 times a week.
Lentil and Potato:
Potatoes in combination with yellow lentil can help to remove unwanted hair effectively. Potatoes have natural bleaching properties. The mixture of these 2 items lightens the color of the hair and can be used to get rid of the hair on the face and can also be used in other parts of the body. It is an Ayurvedic process. All you need is a potato, a bowl of yellow lentil, a tablespoon of honey, lemon juice and a sieve or cloth.
- You have to soak yellow lentils overnight in water. Peel the potato’s skin and crush it. Take them in a bowl. Remove all the lentil water and grind to make a paste. The juice must now be removed from the mashed potato and added to the yellow lentil paste. Stir in freshly squeezed citrus juice and honey to this mixture well.
- Apply this mixture to your face and other body parts where you have unwanted hair. Leave to rest on body parts for approximately 20 to 30 minutes or until the paste is completely dry. Now remove the paste by rubbing your fingers over the paste from the applied area. The dry lentil paste removes your body’s hair as you rub the paste. This process must be repeated 2-3 times in a fortnight to get rid of unwanted hair completely.
Gelatin and Milk:
One of the best – known remedies to get rid of facial hair is a gelatin peel – off mask, but it can be a little messy and smelly. The smell can be suppressed by adding a couple of drops of lemon juice and essential oil. All you need for this mask is 2-3 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin, 1 tablespoon of milk, 3-4 drops of lemon juice and 1 to 2 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Mix the unflavored gelatin with the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Microwave the mixture for 15-to-20 seconds and apply it to the face immediately.
- Don’t apply it to your eyes or eyebrows as it sticks quickly. Allow at least 5 minutes to remain on the face.
- When you peel it off the face completely, you can find unwanted facial hair and even blackheads stuck on the dried mask.
Wheat Bran and Gram Flour Mask:
The coarse wheat bran is an excellent scrub that not only removes unwanted facial hair, but also removes wrinkles. It sticks to your hair when it dries. As soon as we start rubbing it, the hair held in the dried paste also disappears. Follow this regime 3 times a week to get soft, smooth, bright and hair-free skin.
- Mix 2 tablespoons wheat bran, 1 tablespoon gram flour, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, and 1 tablespoon fresh milk cream (If you have oily skin, opt for a tablespoon of curd instead) and make a paste.
- Apply it to your face. Leave for approximately 20 minutes. Rub your face with wet fingers in gentle, circular strokes. Massage for 5 minutes. Wash it away.
Many other home remedies are available to reduce facial hair growth. But always remember one thing, everyone has a different skin type, and it is not necessary for all skin types to work the same way. These remedies are also effective only if they are frequently used and each treatment follows the right recipe. These methods take time, but they are very efficient. These methods not only reduce the growth of your facial hair but also give you healthy glowing skin. Choose the remedy you like and share your experience with us. We always welcome your valuable feedback and suggestions.