10 Best Natural Home Remedies to Lose Belly Fat at Home
People often choose wrong ways to cut the belly fat. Home remedies can do wonders to the body if given a chance. You need the patience, of course, to feel the difference, but it’s worth it. Check these home remedies and try them out.
Home Remedies for Belly Fat:
Fish oil is a fatty acid derived from fatty fish tissue. It contains many omega-3 fatty acids that are very important for your health, including EPA and DHA. Fish oil promotes healthy levels of cholesterol, increases mood and energy and helps maintain strong bones. Fish oil acids also help to break down fat while reducing the storage of fat around the waistline.
- It is recommended to take approximately 6 grams of fish oil per day, which is about 1 tablespoon of fish oil.
- Alternatively, fishes like salmon, mackerel, and tuna can be eaten twice a week to obtain enough omega 3 fatty acids.
- Fish Oil can help to burn belly fat within a period of 2 months.
This preparation not only reduces belly fat but also lowers cholesterol, increases memory and prevents the heart attack. Cumin or jeera as an ingredient speeds up the body’s fat burning, making jeera water the best option for weight loss. A study published in the Journal of Natural Remedies found that cumin seeds contain bioactive compounds such as phytosterols and saponins that prevent cholesterol from being absorbed and even stimulate the conversion of cholesterol into bile acids acting on enzymes in the liver. And naturally when fat burns or decreases in the count, the unwanted flab also melts away around the different parts of the body leading to weight loss.
- Take 2 tablespoons of cumin seeds and put it in lukewarm water and soak overnight. Boil this preparation in the morning.
- Strain this water and drink it on an empty stomach. Drink this preparation for 2 weeks for good results.
- Cumin seeds can assist in losing belly fat within 2 weeks.
According to the results of a new study, the choice of almonds rather than carbs such as white bread or muffins can reduce the risk of heart disease by reduction of abdominal fat, the dangerous fat that can surround our organs. Central abdominal fat is a metabolic syndrome component, which is a risk factor for premature coronary artery disease.
The study found that eating almonds helped reduce both LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) and total cholesterol. Maybe a more striking finding was that central adiposity (belly fat) was also cut along with an improved lipid profile.
- A few of these popped in the morning will help you lose your belly fat through its omega-3 fatty acids and fiber.
This remedy shows results over time (3-4 months) if taken regularly.
Dandelion tea is one of the best remedies for belly fat at home. Some of your belly fat is likely to retain water. The herb of Dandelion can help. Dandelion is a natural diuretic. This is good because toxins and extra water are flushed out of your body, especially from your belly. Dandelion is best consumed in the form of tea.
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water over a teaspoon of leaves of dandelion.
- Simmer it for 10 minutes, remove the leaves with the help of a filter. Squeeze 2 tablespoons of lemon juice into the tea, add honey as a sweetening agent.
- If you have blocked bile ducts or gallbladder problems, avoid dandelion tea, as it can cause more harm in these cases.
- Intake of this tea to decrease belly fat will start showing results in 2-3 weeks.
Ginger is a beneficial addition to a weight loss program aimed at reducing belly fat and obtaining a flat tummy, mainly known as a digestive aid and inflammation treatment. Belly fat accumulates for various reasons, including excessive eating, reduction of hormones associated with age, lack of exercise and stress. Zingiber Officinale, ginger consumption, deals with each of these problems.
- In the morning, start your digestive fires with a cup of ginger – lemon – honey tea.
- Place a piece of fresh, peeled ginger in the pot and cook. Remove from the heat, add little lemon juice and a tablespoon of raw honey.
- Drink 2 cups of this tea in a day as a remedy for belly fat and to regulate metabolism, stimulate digestion, reduce the production of cortisol and increase energy.
- Ginger tea will help you decrease belly fat within a month.
The purpose of hot or warm water is to adapt our body easily to our body temperature, increasing metabolism and leading to weight loss. It is therefore recommended that warm water is consumed throughout the day to burn calories and help us lose weight. Sipping hot water can not only help you lose weight but also help keep you hydrated.
Hot water stimulates metabolism. It’s the perfect way to start your slow body processes. Hot water-fat breaks down. Water temperature helps mobilize fat molecules to make burning easier — the appetite for hot water curbs.
- So, drinking a cup of hot water about 30 minutes before a meal is one way to use hot water for weight loss.
- Hot water curbs your cravings because you tend to feel full. So the next time you’re looking for something and struggling with an uncontrollable urge to binge, have a cup of hot water and stay for 20 minutes. Finally, the body temperature is maintained by hot water.
- Of course, if the water is too hot (or too cold), your digestive system will be hampered. But warm water (up to 50 degrees Celsius) helps to keep body processes at an optimum rate. This helps to digest food properly, absorb nutrients and excrete waste.
- Hot water is one of the Indian home remedies which aids to reduce belly fat faster in 4-5 weeks.
Curry leaves help to detoxify the body automatically. This causes less fat to accumulate on the tummy. Fresh curry leaves can be added to your salads and added to your recipes. Curry leaves are healthy and also give long thick hair. Curry leaves reduce your levels of cholesterol and triglycerides, helping you naturally lose weight. They also help digestion – making it the perfect weight loss remedy.
- Wash thoroughly 7-8 curry leaves.
- Every morning consume them in an empty stomach.
- Curry leaves are for losing belly fat quick and making a visible change within 10-15 days.
Flax seeds are powered by a high fiber content (27.3 gm) and protein (18.3 gm), according to the USDA. Therefore, you have the value of satiety while promoting healthy digestion. The most abundant sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids known as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) are flax seeds, also known as linseeds. A study which was published in the International Journal of Research in Medical and Health Sciences has proved that this essential fatty acid helps to reduce blood glucose levels, cholesterol levels, and even blood pressure. The seeds of flax help to reduce belly fat by increasing thermogenesis (a process that burns fat). It balances hormones that contribute to weight loss correctly. Flaxseed fiber promotes healthy intestinal function. Therefore, the health of the colon is maintained with constipation prevention and other complications.
- Grind the seeds of flax and sprinkle with salads, soups, buttermilk, rice, etc. After taking flax seed powder, drink plenty of water.
- A tablespoon of whole flaxseed consists of as much fiber as half a cup of cooked oat bran.
Consume 1 tablespoon of ground flax 2-3 times daily, and achieve your goal in 3 weeks.
All the home-remedies described above are assembled from the experiences of the people around the world and hardly have any side effects. This content, including advice, provide only generic information. This content is by no means a replacement for a qualified medical opinion. For more information, always consult a specialist or your doctor.